Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Songs in My Head
I've started this blog with the hopes of sharing with people the music that I listen to, or am currently playing a lot on my guitar. My musical taste changes weekly (I find myself listening to a single album for a whole week, but then I'll switch over to something else for the next week) so I plan on posting reviews and song/album descriptions of what I am listening to. I also like to play the guitar as well, so every now and then I will add the songs that I find myself playing. Anyone interested in the music that I post about, please feel free to look up other songs and albums by these artists.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been very blessed to have music all throughout my life. Though I could not read a note or play an instrument to save my life, I have had the pleasure of enjoying it. My father loved music and was a superb singer. His thing was barbershop. I do enjoy a variety of different music my passion is rock. It's interesting having children with different tastes as they also influence what I like.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite artist/album for this week?